Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J Seinfeld and Larry David working on new sitcom

Options
  • 31-03-2005 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭

Casting Director Michael Dunlop called in to share the exciting news that Jerry Seinfeld is working on a new sitcom! Titled “Jerry,” the sitcom will be set in a comedy club & the fun interaction that happens with the people that work in the club (bar staff, door guy, coat check girl, bouncer, cook, etc) & the comedians. Jerry is looking for new talent to cast in the show & they have partnered with us to find 5 of Seattle’s “best” to audition for Jerry this Saturday at an undisclosed hotel. Here is the deal….Jerry will join us on the phone this Friday to listen to everyone audition…just come down to the studio anytime between 7 & 10 AM this Friday & be prepared to do a 30 second “slam” (as Michael called it). Basically you will need to do a 30 second monologue showing off your personality. Jerry will pick his favorite 5 of all the people that come in to audition. It’s first come, first served…so try and get here around 7 ish (cut off is at 10 AM).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Sounds good, I'll be at the undisclosed hotel about ten to seven, might take me a while to find and I don't want to be late. It's next to the secret bar and across from the hidden shop isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Well I've been done up like a kipper, I forgot Fri was fools day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

I was really excited there for a second - not about the auditions, just the idea of a new show with Jerry Seinfeld... oh well...

Back to reruns on Paramount!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Yeah, would be great to see another show like Seinfeld.

Bit of a kick in the teeth for his old show calling it "Jerry" though

Oh I have little faith.

Jerry talks about the new show "Jerry" on a radio station in Seattle - 6.1mb Download

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Eh... downloaded that. High pitched voice with random gaps in the sound... either a very poor joke or a very poor file, I can't decide which.

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭father_ted9t9

Curb Your enthusiam is brilliant on e4 at the moment, Larry David made Is a legend!

Unfortunately this was an April Fools prank. :mad:

Advertisement