Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much is last winter's Aldi Laptop worth?

Options
  • 30-03-2005 10:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭

I'm selling my treasured laptop because I'm going travelling, and need the cash.

Now I just put in the amount I paid for it in September as a guideline, I don't expect it(was thinking maybe 1000e)

But in reality, I haven't really got a clue how much it's worth, so could you guys tell me what ye think?

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭AlienGav

1, 000 minium!

Laptops hold their value, and the gericom one is brilliant! Great spec and should have a nice year left of it's insurance! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

AlienGav wrote:
    1, 000 minium!

Laptops hold their value, and the gericom one is brilliant! Great spec and should have a nice year left of it's insurance! :cool:
    Yeah, that was what I was thinking,

The situation on Boards is pretty strange though, ye have P4-2.66GHz going for 900e, and P2-300MHz going for 350e!

Is that normal??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

depends on demand at the time,
    boardsies are also miserable gits and you wont get many of them to part with more than a few hundred euro, for anything ;)

try the buy and sell, college notice boards etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

Yeah thanks, the thread seems to have died already,

it's a bit frustrating to have to consider selling something worth so much to you for a (relative)pittance ;)

[The reason I'm not taking it with me is I'll be heading down Hong Kong/Japan direction in a couple months, so I'll be hopefully getting a new stamp-sized laptop :D

Advertisement