Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'stained glass' window or kit ?

Options
  • 30-03-2005 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,135 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to get a 12" square stained glass window to fit into an ornamental shed, but would manage with some form of kit - if available to imitate the stained glass effect on normal glass.

anyone any ideas where I could source either original or kit form ??

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,069 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

Andip wrote:
    I'm trying to get a 12" square stained glass window to fit into an ornamental shed, but would manage with some form of kit - if available to imitate the stained glass effect on normal glass.

anyone any ideas where I could source either original or kit form ??

You could down load , and print out your pattern, stick your pattern to your glass. And then use stick on lead to outline your pattern. Then use colour dye to colour match to your requirements.

Alternatively you can buy stained glass patterns from Argos, stick this to your glass, and then outline in stick on lead.

kadman :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,135 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Good Man !!

Thanks for that

Advertisement