Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancy some easy money?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Mike... Are you thinking what Im thinking? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

You dirty scally you! :p

Mike.

ps what are you thinking? :eek:

Well In my humble opinion.. I reckon its an April fools. Its the April 1st edition, as the same paper wrote last year or the year before on April 1st that the clock tower was being moved to Ferrybank :D

Did'nt think of that, I'll read it again!

I did wonder when I read this bit -
    They say that it costs them an average of over €18,000 per refuse truck to check that the contents are properly segregated before they are forwarded for recycling.

18 grand????

Mike.

You're right its a joke.
    A government spokesman stressed that the jobs are open to both men and women as the government is an equal opportunities employer, but he said that there would be a bias towards women as they would be naturally more inquisitive.

Imagine really saying that! :D

Mike.

• Advertisement

Teeeheeee... Imagine if that allegation about the laydeees was true though :eek:

I bet the paper will be flooded with narky folk now lol :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

heh mad i love it , good bit of sexism to get the ball rolling :D If i found my neighbour rooting through my bin id probably offer them something to eat and subtly recommend calling the samaritans :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Jesus they went to an awful lot of effort... like they even took a photo!

my sis thinx its serious?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Tell her that if she want's job preferance she should apply before the jobs are advertised in the national press :D

• Advertisement

:D heh must tell her that

Advertisement