Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fyp

Options
  • 30-03-2005 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭

anyone else doing their FYP and feel like throwing themselves out the window???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭b3t4

Its 4:24 in the morning and I'm just finished some of my draft report.

A window sounds good to me.

A.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

fyp?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

final year presentation?

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Hoochiemama

final year project!! its what the college do to make the last year of college as crap as can be

b3t4 wrote:
    Its 4:24 in the morning and I'm just finished some of my draft report.

A window sounds good to me.

A.

i take it if your doing a draft report on the night before Thursday the 31st of March your in comp sys?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭b3t4

You would be correct in thinking that Hoochiemama.

A.

me too. thank god my supervisor said i dont need to have mine in today!! cant wait for this to be over

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 semisleeping

Handing that bastard in was a happy day I can tell ya

its so depressing. im in dromroe and i can hear everyone heading out. im stuck in this BLOODY room doing this crappy project and ive been stuck on something for the last few hours now.

whats that wall?? u want me to bang my head off you?? well if you insist....

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭thesteve

its what the college do to make the last year of college as crap as can be
    Home brew is the only way to do it, you get to pick a project that interests you and doesn't bore the sh!t out of you...

• Advertisement
Advertisement