Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Security Linkz

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Ronin

heh first time I've ever seen the LDP as a good security link smile.gif..

Good to see people use the mirror though.

Ro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Jademan

We if you do not know much about Linux this is a good place to start for securing your system.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Jademan

I think we are going of the point a bit! If you want to critisise the links i have submitted fine, but support it with appropriate links!

Just because some people think they are Nt or unix guru's does not mean they know everything unless they are getting paid to make their systems bulletproof or 99.9% there of!

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jademan:
    I think we are going of the point a bit! If you want to critisise the links i have submitted fine, but support it with appropriate links!

Just because some people think they are Nt or unix guru's does not mean they know everything unless they are getting paid to make their systems bulletproof or 99.9% there of!
    </font>

Sorry I did not mean to critisise your links I am mainly telling you that they are very well known that is not too say they are bad they are quite good sites. As for what links do I think are good that is totaly going off the ponit but any way I am writing a security pice for a shell network site here is a preview of my first page. Now none of this is up and it still has to be designed etc.. but this is the first page. [URL=http://www.theboxnetwork.net/securitypart1.htm
    Regards

Tom.

But then again I answer the phones what the hell do I know !

[This message has been edited by tom-thebox (edited 26-04-2001).]

Advertisement