Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reflection on gericom 1st supersonic 1780

Options
  • 27-03-2005 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

HPIM1900_gross.jpg
    Largest cause for the criticism offers unfortunately the 15.4"widescreen to display. Both contrast, and luminosity of the colors are very good owing to Crystal Bright technology, but reflect the panel unfortunately extremely strongly. There also the dissolution of 1280x800 pixel makes no more fun, even if one can regard its mirror image with indirect lighting with a darker screen mask.

Taken from here

I would'nt worry too much about it. I was thinking about buying this Lappy too. I seen on some other site that it's not that noticable after about an hour of getting used to it. I don't think the specs can be beaten looking at the price.

Advertisement