Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats da best skatepark.....

Options
  • 26-03-2005 10:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭

i think ramp city is da best................. but ramp n rail is sick

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

i think rampcity is great :rolleyes: but it get boring after a while and its made for bladers, ive never bin 2 ramp n rail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

Is rampcity the one in Dublin. I think thats the name of the only skatepark I was at in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,911 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

rcity!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Djddd1

Ramp and rail As for ramp ****y.....(CRAP)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭asto

Ramp City

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 USB

the best skatepark in ireland is ramp n rail .

USD

I Think Ramp N Rail Is The Best .well Better Than Skate City And Not As Strict

Ramp n rail was built for rollerbladers,
    The Owner Frank Manweiller had it built for his son Conor Manweiller who is a rollerblader, he also skates for Kaltic Skate team.. I know all this because my Brother skated for Kaltic and is good friends with them..

I Blade And Bmx.i Tried Bording But I Was Crap At It.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

asto wrote:
    Ramp n rail was built for rollerbladers,
    The Owner Frank Manweiller had it built for his son Conor Manweiller who is a rollerblader, he also skates for Kaltic Skate team.. I know all this because my Brother skated for Kaltic and is good friends with them..

And whos your brother? I know all the kaltic lads really well, conor was my best mate for a while aswell.

RampCity was build around rollerblading and BMXing, ramp n' rail was built for skateboarding, with a very mild consideration for rollerblading.

red_ice wrote:
    And whos your brother? I know all the kaltic lads really well, conor was my best mate for a while aswell.

RampCity was build around rollerblading and BMXing, ramp n' rail was built for skateboarding, with a very mild consideration for rollerblading.

He skated with them a good while ago, im not sure if was on the team but he skated with them, His name is ian aston, Do you know Sean Daly,Barno and Dill?

red_ice wrote:

Didnt realise this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭smois

its not half obvious considerin one of the founders is mike keane

Advertisement