Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what do u preffare....ramp city or ramp n rail

Options
  • 26-03-2005 10:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭

i prefare ramp city ders more and better ramps.... ramp n rail is still a sick park :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

i can do everyting in ramp city but ive NEVER been 2 rampnrail lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭smois

what u mean uve neva bin to ramp n rail :( :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 wayneg

Well lads, Ramp n rail was built by skaters for skaters! You wont get a better park in ireland.Stop bikkering and skate! yous have it easy with two skateparks in dublin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭GoofySkater

rampnrail is so much better. ramp city is such a dark, cold, ugly place. And rampnrail is home of the future of skateboarding, go there and you will see the little kids im talking about......

wayneg wrote:
    Well lads, Ramp n rail was built by skaters for skaters! You wont get a better park in ireland.Stop bikkering and skate! yous have it easy with two skateparks in dublin!
    very good point :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,912 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

ive bin to ramp n rail a few times and ive never seen no wax on da ground........u will always have ppl who dont like a certain skatepark.... its up to yourself to deside if its good or not... so go out skate its a nice day...street of course ......................... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 mikekeane

Yes thak f***k ryan has gone to newry for a new life!! he's a friend of mine, but f*********k he never shuttttts up! God bless ramp champ! mike keane

• Advertisement

mikekeane wrote:
    Yes thak f***k ryan has gone to newry for a new life!! he's a friend of mine, but f*********k he never shuttttts up! God bless ramp champ! mike keane
    ryan kissed ure arse he use to tell me how u and him were such good friends..he even gave me ure number when emerald started up again and told me that u might be able to give me a good deal on a new deck if i mentioned him....was he actualy on emerald or was he jst sayin dat? :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

Definitely -- they were going to ditch Rune Glifberg and bring in Ryan to fill his shoes and film a new part for their upcoming video!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 mikekeane

go easy lads, ryan, "ramp champ" is alright! He is a mate of mine, i was just taken da piss, i give him emerald boards coz flip are broke at the moment, but as soon as rune takes a pay cut theyll start flowing him stickers, or so i heard!!!!!!1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭hum

any chance this is ryan reilly? your talking about?

no sorry wrong ryan..

Advertisement