Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wat do you think about ramp city

Options
  • 26-03-2005 12:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭

i think ramp city is a sick park but there is way too many kids in da way... :cool: da price has also gone up to 15 euro but i think its worth it....................................... :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,912 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭smois

dat always happens to me going down da roll in....it used to be 12 all day at da weekend.... do u go regulary :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

I'd say you are one of those kids!

i dont like ryan i dont think anyone does....rambo left da day before paddy"s day..... fairy is gone too....fairy"s brother is workin der now... i go most saturdays im goin today..... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

yeah he"s mad sound he did dis massive pop shuvit on da pyramid last saturday..... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

rambo didnt go i saw him on saturday last weak

liamskater wrote:
    rambo didnt go i saw him on saturday last weak
    yeah your right he was der last saturday and he was der today but he doesn work der anymore...................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

smois wrote:
    yeah your right he was der last saturday and he was der today but he doesn work der anymore...................
    o ok y did he quit?

• Advertisement

liamskater wrote:
    o ok y did he quit?
    dunno think he wants to skate street more...he's bin der a while and he was gettin pissed off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭GoofySkater

i hate the way you roll out of the pyramid right into the middle of the rollin and the deathbox for some tricks. the mini ramp is cool but the spine coping is too anerexic and scary to do stuff over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 SK8BRD

smois wrote:
    i dont like ryan i dont think anyone does....rambo left da day before paddy"s day..... fairy is gone too....fairy"s brother is workin der now... i go most saturdays im goin today..... :rolleyes:

I woudlnt talk so much if you dont like somebody keep it to urself dik hed and if you have a problem with that you can come and speak to me face to face about it, everyone skates for the craic get a fukin life

Name: Casey Sirchia
    email: info@rampnrail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 SK8BRD

Some skaters have serious problems i suggest that if you dont like somebody then keep it to urself i dont like a lot of people but i dont rant about it on a bulletin board

Advertisement