Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scrubs. 916-CALL-TURK

Options
  • 25-03-2005 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭

Great show, I was on the scrubs website and on one of the episodes ("My Malpractical Decision"), Turk reprograms his phone number to read 916-CALL-TURK (916-225-5887).
    916-CALL-TURK is 916-225-58875, the 5 on the end makes it go to voicemail!
    I dialed both numbers but just got the voicemail and the mailbox is full!
    Nurse roberts in on the voicemail when I called it!

The clip on the website shows alot of people ringing in and whichever member of the cast or crew is closest answers it!

I'm not sure if this episode has been shown here yet.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Was on about 3 weeks ago , guy out of Spin City was in it irc.

kdjac

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

there was a thread about this a few months ago, lots of people rang in and were talking to the cast..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Yea, this was posted about a few months ago.
    Apperently they leave the phone around the set and anyone near to it when it rings is encouraged to answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

legend! thats a very nice touch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Yeah that ep was on 21st Feb on RTE 2. I seem to remember Turk could only fit the number 'Call-Tur' which started a whole bit about a white salesman called 'Cal-Turk' (Donald Faison)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Wasn't this done by 24 before...?

Advertisement