Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clipboard problem

Options
  • 24-03-2005 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

ok, i'm using photohop 6.

i've a problem with the clipboard, i can copy and paste images in grand, but after a while, it wont work.

i have to resize the photoshop window, and browser window, and drag the image into photoshop.

cant do this for screengrabs, and also its a pain in the hole.

i have to close everything, restart photoshop, so i can copy and paste again.

anyone know why this is, and how to fix it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

Yeah , Im guessing its just a bug in PS7 - I have had the same problem transfering between it and ms paint and Photoshop. Try looking through google , there may be a fix somewhere...

PS To Others Ive been away because the new Pc was being built - Windows messed up , no it wasnt a pretty sight and I lost manys a good man (I lost all my artwork and all my programmes) noooooo..... :(:(

Advertisement