Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

she forgot her clothes!!

Options
  • 24-03-2005 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

was anyone here watching eastenders on tue nite i think it was, where at the last moment as the ferraria brothers took they're last journey out of albert square, Kareena the sister that was planning on staying behind with her boyfriend mickie, took the last minute decision to join them and she shouted "stop!" and hopped into the car with them and took off, gone...forever...eh? did she forget something?? like her clothes and belongings??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

maybe she is poor and has nothing of value

• Registered Users Posts: 55,472 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Just be thankful that the whole annoying family is now gone, and cross your fingers that the Millers are next...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Wheels

TmB wrote:
    Just be thankful that the whole annoying family is now gone, and cross your fingers that the Millers are next...

I'm not sure on the Millers. The mother miller was really great the other week when she broke down over their money problems, but the rest I could do without. I suppose though when the Slaters first came in they were hated by everyone, so maybe they'll grow on us.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Spot on it made absolutely no sense at all, the scriptwriters are complete idiots.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,225 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Damn! Hands up who was expecting some slydicery?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

ya about the clothes thing i was saying the exact same thing to my sis...prehaps they'll post them on r sumtng..lol..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

gubby wrote:
    was anyone here watching eastenders on tue nite i think it was, where at the last moment as the ferraria brothers took they're last journey out of albert square, Kareena the sister that was planning on staying behind with her boyfriend mickie, took the last minute decision to join them and she shouted "stop!" and hopped into the car with them and took off, gone...forever...eh? did she forget something?? like her clothes and belongings??
    Thought the same thing when I was watching it too actually.... besides who gives a toss if the silly auld cow forget her belonging, just be grrateful she's gone.

But on a sad note.... Kat Slater is coming back soon..... *moan*. Hope it's just to hand the divorce papers to Alfie and let her be on her merry way. She's one character I can't stand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭Ms Beanbag

Phil and Grant are due back before the Summer... Pity Den isn't here...
    Whats the story with this new Jonny Allen gangster? I'd say he has a few skeletons in the closet...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

well his daughter Ruby is just after arriving on the show , she;s run away from boarding school,
    johnny's mistress is also on the square and his daughter doesnt know.
    when the daughter first arrived she got a fright when she saw that the club was called "scarlet" cos her mother and sister scarlet died in a fire.
    personally i thought that johnny would end up with the gorgeous pat, well maybe it will, eastenders can change their mind with the drop of a hat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

Damn! Hands up who was expecting some slydicery?

clinton%20hands%20up%201.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement