Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incest in Nip / Tuck

Options
  • 23-03-2005 7:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Holy god was there anyone looking at Nip / Tuck on TG4 last night?

I thought it was a bit wierd with the mother and the 17 year old son of a friend.....
    but her son aswell!!!!

We were highly shocked on our house.

Does anyone else think the son, Adrian is gorgeous? Mmmmmmm :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

Well they do call it incest - a game the whole family can play!

How can you fancy someone with eyebrows that freaky????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 vivirl

Not the michael jackson half breed - the son of the woman he is sha**ing!

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/PersonDetail/personid-289413

This is the only site I could find anything about him on....think I'll write him a letter from a secret admirer!

*starting to get obsessed!*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Guess I better put this in spoilers, coz I dunno if people have seen it yet:
    What's the story with Eva's son? Is there something sick and twisted going on there that I'm not aware of? I haven't seen all episodes of Season 2 yet (have seen bits & pieces of the Season) so I'm a bit confused.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

tinkerbell wrote:
    Guess I better put this in spoilers, coz I dunno if people have seen it yet:
    What's the story with Eva's son? Is there something sick and twisted going on there that I'm not aware of? I haven't seen all episodes of Season 2 yet (have seen bits & pieces of the Season) so I'm a bit confused.

Yeah you could day that
    he's sick and twisted all right - him and Eva had sex at then end of the last ep on TG4...they hint at the incest in the first or second ep he's in..

• Advertisement

Had a sneak preview of the next few programes and it gets really juicy
    Someone dies!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Yes,Nip/Tuck has always been graphic on many levels...but this was a tad too much,its fiction,but it was still horrible!

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Caked Karen

its a dark program with alot of disturbing sites. i think that was the worst for a while as it was really nasty. but it really is class/ i mean i thought bobolat was brilliant the last night. there was always something from the start with Ava. its so class.cant believe there are only 3 episodes left!boooooo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

only 3 episodes left!
    serious...<crys a tear>..gna miss it...when next series starting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭Ms Beanbag

I'm looking forward to the episode with Joan Rivers cameo :D
    Seemingly she wants something surprising 'done', whatever that is.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭LFCFan

Ms Beanbag wrote:
    something surprising

NOT to have plastic surgey maybe :)

if joan rivers has anymore surgery she'll be a walking nip/tuck!!

what did ye think of it last night? that whole ava thing is mad!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

I'm enjoying the Ava storyline the most because it's so insanely f*cked up. More of that please.

The rest of the stories are grand enough, even though sometimes their resolution is obvious - e.g. Troy's dislike of himself forcing him to end chances at happiness, etc. And Sean must get back with Julia..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭Ms Beanbag

The son went off with her again... How can he do that when he knows what she did?!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,967 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Ms Beanbag wrote:
    The son went off with her again... How can he do that when he knows what she did?!

maybe because its not real life , I enjoy the programe too but some people just get carried away with things .

ye,it turns out its not actually ava's son,but does that still make it ok? NO! he said she had sex with him when he was 12...kind of messed up!Lol

Matt is a tool! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭Cina

Nip/Tuck is disturbing, but excellent viewing. People must realise that's it's supposed to be over the top like that though.
    I thought the Bobotox thing last week was pretty disturbed, especcially when the lyposuction went wrong and they chopped her up.

Cina wrote:
    Nip/Tuck is disturbing, but excellent viewing. People must realise that's it's supposed to be over the top like that though.
    I thought the Bobotox thing last week was pretty disturbed, especcially when the lyposuction went wrong and they chopped her up.
    what abt when he started to cut his own face off?!?! :eek: pukey puke puke...

tk123 wrote:
    what abt when he started to cut his own face off?!?! :eek: pukey puke puke...
    I've been watching the Sky one episodes, but I caught the TG4 one ye are talking about-that was a darker episode that lately.
    I've always found nip tuck great for it's humour,it just effortlessly makes me burst out laughing at the sometimes inane script.
    I'm thinking for example the episode where the guys were argueing as to who should make the new "you know what" for the African Girl and Christian comes out with the immortal line "if I build it she will come" and of course the similar stuff with the Italian ladies lip and where they were grafting the skin and her husband.

its a dark program but it is so humourous really aswell. Christian is class at the one liners and all of them are funny (cept MATT grr!) in their own way. its so well written! thank god the writer Ryan Murphy has agreed for another two seasons at least!
    Got the box set of the first season at xmas and its just so class!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭spudington16

Who gets knifed by the Carver in the series finale - Christian or Seán? Does anyone know if they survive?

Christian does...and I dont know for sure,but I would imagine he lives anyway,even if he gets messed badly!

Ah sure if he gets messed badly Sean'll stick him back together!! :D

Advertisement