Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

l'Ancienne Dijon with Honey

Options
  • 23-03-2005 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭

I have discovered paradise and it comes in a jar with the above written on it.
    I had the best sandwich ever yesterday....Crisp lettuce with some baked ham, plenty of dijon & honey mustard and some emmental cheese.
    To make sure that it was the mustard that made this sandwich truly great I repeated it with just the ham and mustard and it was truly amazing.

I got it in Supervalu but I'm sure other places stock it.

On a seperate note, how would one go about persuading ones girlfriend to allow one to smear mustard over her, or is this more a question for Personal Issues ???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

On a seperate note, how would one go about persuading ones girlfriend to allow one to smear mustard over her, or is this more a question for Personal Issues ???

lmfao!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Perhaps it is, but I'm sure that something like this has come up before.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I believe crash_000 has experimented with it before, although if I remember correctly the results weren't quite what he had hoped for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

The thought mustard in places :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

Notice how everyone picked up on the smutty part of my original post, but no-one cared to share their view on the taste of this condiment.
    And I thought you got a more intellectual class of people in the Mustard Forum...Your nearly as bad as that lot in the cuckoo's nest or the Hasslehoff forum !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

You raised two issues in your original post, really you should have created seperate threads or posted about the Dijon in a thread already dedicated to Dijon.

Hrm, that'd be a good tag line methinks ....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Notice how everyone picked up on the smutty part of my original post, but no-one cared to share their view on the taste of this condiment.

You asked one question in your original post, not two.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

or is this more a question for Personal Issues ???

I don't care who you are santa, you start a thread like that in PI and I'll ban your ass so fast you're head will spin....
    also
    what has mrs. claus got to say about this girlfriend of yours?!
    shocking behaviour for a man who has so much influence over little children..
    I despair....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

micheal jackson a hehe chamone mutha*****

Advertisement