Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Obscure 70s/80s Kids Show Title. Please help!

Options
  • 23-03-2005 1:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭

Ok, details here are vague but I have a memory of a show that I used to watch in the 70s/early 80s (on RTE, I'm almost sure) which may have been Australian (I think) and told the story of a young girl (blonde hair) who was some kind of wild child (as far as I recall, she didn't speak). The action used to take place almost entirely on a beach, or in the water as far as I remember. I think she was befriended by a regular kid (a boy) from the nearby town...and she might have been able to communicate with dolphins!

I know there are a few shows from Oz that had aquatic/marine themes, Adventures Of The Seaspray, Barrier Reef etc., but I can't for the life of me recall a title for this. Oh and it's not Ocean Girl either!

There's always a chance it was a dubbed foreign language import since RTE used to show such an odd mish-mash of stuff back in the day. I'd say it was probably made between 1975 & 1984...

Please help TV fans.

Comments

Advertisement