Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toshiba A20 memory?

Options
  • 22-03-2005 4:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭

I Have a toshiba a20-s103 laptop with 256mb of ram and i'm looking to upgrade it.
    Toshiba recommend the kingston ktt3311 memory but 256mb of that costs 64 euro on elara.ie.

But i can also use transcend ts512mt3128 512mb memory which is 94 euro on shop4memory.

Which should i get the kingston memory is recommended by toshiba but is expensive while the transcend memory is cheaper but i don't know anything about the company!

Any advice would be appreciated! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭dubdvd

shop4memory has done this memory for a good while now and ive never heard of anybody with any problems ...and the price isnt bad "for buying in ireland" i'd say youll be safe eoungh with it ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Energizer

Thanx for the advice dubdvd! :):)

Advertisement