Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer Available

Options
  • 21-03-2005 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭

Drummer looking to join/form band. I am 25yr old female drummer so would preferably like people 21+ and have at least one other girl in the band!! i am only playing a little less than a year so not too experienced, but i am dedicated in learning more and practicing more to get better. influences are varied, franz ferdinand, the killers, R.H.C.P, Ash, No Doubt, etc....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭sanfran

hi, think i may have replied to this before,tis myself guitar/songsmith(21) and bassist(29), if yer interested in jamming let us know, we usually practise at the underground on amiens street

anthonymacbride@hotmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 thedarkabyss45

hey were a all female band looking for a drummer there's four of us. our influences are the killers, kasabian, oasis, ocean colour scene if interested contact Dani on 0851136193

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Key ofG

Hi Winnie,

I like some of the the bands u mentioned.we're looking for a drummer!
    Were original band. Where in Dublin are u based?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭kheed

hey,
    if you've not found a band yet, we're looking for a drummer. we play mostly acoustic tunes at the moment with some djembe drums and badhran all original songs. Our line up is 2 acoustic guitars, bass guitar violin and vocals. Our lead guitar player is leaving the country for a few months and we hope to find a drummer while he is away. we range in age from 22 to 40ish...we definitely are not looking for a metal drummer, just someone with ryhthm and imagination and subtelty.
    a couple of our tunes are here, www.myspace.com/entheosinfo
    we've recently played a couple of gigs in the village and have a demo ready to launch.if you're interested drop me a mail to boddahdidit@yahoo.com
    Cheers (violin player is a girl!!)

Advertisement