Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragon Pic!!!

Options
  • 19-03-2005 4:10pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just messing around with a new digital camera and got this great pic of my Bearded Dragon.Had to share it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

He needs a shave. ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Great picture. he looks really healthy and unstressed. He also looks like he's saying "WTF are you lookin at mammal" ;) . As a matter of interest, what size is he?

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

He is looking fantastic! that is 1 seriously happy dragon!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Hes roughly 18-20 inches long and fat as ****.Getting his own personality now.Bangs his head off the cage door to get out whenever my wife walks into the room(of course she always takes him so its a habit now).

BTW bond I got that plated lizards I was talking about in a previous post.Absolutely stunning looking and will grow to nearly 3 feet.

http://www.reptilecity.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=reptiles&Product_Code=SPL&Category_Code=LIZARDS

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Dinxminx

He's gorgeous!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Hate dragging up old threads but just had to put this up.

My beardie died last night.He was nearly 6.5 years old.

RIP Harry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Oh hunny I am so sorry! Sending you lots of hugs & if you need to chat you know where I am hun.

Advertisement