Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whatever happened to omera mumba

Options
  • 19-03-2005 12:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭

Does anyone remeber 'lil' big man' ???? I love that song but samantha's little brother never released an album!! did he?????

I thought he was about to have a big career but 2/3 years later, he is gone!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Oh lord here we go :D This thread will witness more abuse than an inmate of an industrial school during the 60s

Anyway, the reason he flopped is because he was cursed with the "Irelands anwser...." tag, I believe it could have been "Irelands anwser to Will Smith". If your promoter ever describes you as "Somewheres anwser to someone successful" you are doomed, its just a curse that happens. There was "Irelands answer to Craig David", lord knows where he is. There was Six, "Irelands answer to Hear`say", who did so badly they made them look like the Beatles in terms of sales and longevity. Brian McFadden had an "Irelands anwser..." tag, i cant ecall if it was Robbie Williams or Kurt Cobain :D I think hes going for a mix
    Either way, the world knows he and his wife are a pair of twats, so it didnt go to well there either

I believe Richard Blackwood was also once described as "Britains answer to Will Smith". Will Smith has a new album coming out, and is starring in films with Eva Mendes. Last time i seen Richard Blackwood he was getting colonic irrigation done on one of those "celebrities do whatever" programmes on Channel 4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

Does anyone remeber 'lil' big man' ???? I love that song but samantha's little brother never released an album!! did he?????

he was shít , that's what happened him.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Why was this posted on this board?
    He was shít, his sister was shít too, she disappeared too thankfully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

Stupid post you should get banned for a week, i only wish i wielded that power.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

samantha's little brother never released an album!! did he?????
    no, thankfully

again, thankfully

you can only hope he realised how sh1t he was and could no longer live off his sisters name because everyone realised how sh1t she was too, and is now gone back to wherever he came from never to be seen again

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭Drum boy

Dude are you jokin? You liked Omera Mumba, for shame!

I saw him at redbox and hes still a little prick you thinks hes better than everyone else!

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

please be joking. please? he used to go to school around the corner from me, he might still, havnt seen him for a while. my friend did billie barry with him and said he was pretty sound though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Klimseven

Yeh, Omera was the $hit. Real underground, raw, gritty sound. He was by far one of the most original hip-hop artists I'd heard in a long time...unfortunately REAL hip-hop like this doesn't do too well in the mainstream, where it's all about bling and beef...sad, really...

Klimseven wrote:
    Yeh, Omera was the $hit. Real underground, raw, gritty sound. He was by far one of the most original hip-hop artists I'd heard in a long time...unfortunately REAL hip-hop like this doesn't do too well in the mainstream, where it's all about bling and beef...sad, really...

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Well actually he got to the top 5 of the charts but the record company never picked him up... and he didnt work off his sisters name. Her music is completly different.

And Samantha is still around she's about to release another album and is one of irelands biggest exports!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Beef is one of Ireland's biggest exports.

Who cares if he made it top 5 in Ireland. That probably doesn't even mean that many sales and the record company probably bought most of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

How was he not working off his sisters name? Surely thats the only reason he ever got a record deal? His 1st song made the top 5, where did his 2nd song come? Top 5 in Ireland doesn't mean much anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Hoochiemama

Makaveli wrote:
    Beef is one of Ireland's biggest exports.

hahahahahaha, good one makaveli

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

And Samantha is still around she's about to release another album and is one of irelands biggest exports!!!

Jesus U2 must be shaking in their boots they might loose their crown. She was one of our worse exports who rode the whole girl power pop wave as it was ending then her career died with it.

So you weren't joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement