Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

samurai john

Options
  • 19-03-2005 12:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

did u see samerai john on the tg4 channel? it in irish but it's still tits. its about samurai john and his enemy halpo who wants 2 kill johmn. his nesmisi is hako. ane the robots only die,butr he noks the bollix out of humans too. its magicd/. cos he goes toall the amad places and ,the ,mad places that its lik 'the writer took an lsd before he watched it andc wrote it. wat u reckon.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

Its called samurai jack

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Ruffty^

angry_fox wrote:
    Its called samurai jack

hahaha; bartman you moron :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Bartman wrote:
    did u see samerai john on the tg4 channel? it in irish but it's still tits. its about samurai john and his enemy halpo who wants 2 kill johmn. his nesmisi is hako. ane the robots only die,butr he noks the bollix out of humans too. its magicd/. cos he goes toall the amad places and ,the ,mad places that its lik 'the writer took an lsd before he watched it andc wrote it. wat u reckon.

that's so hard to read, no wonder your banned

and who is halpo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Dont feed the trolls tbh.Even if he is banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

it was on tg4 so maybe john=jack in irish

i cant actually think of the irish for Jack

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Washout wrote:
    it was on tg4 so maybe john=jack in irish

i cant actually think of the irish for Jack

sean i'd imagine

Advertisement