Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moriarty

Options
  • 19-03-2005 12:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Who gave this guy a mods job..."Unless I agree I will close the thread".. I have watched him ban perfectly good threads on a whim.Bit of a "head boy" Will he ban me for being critical of him..Probably....Lets see,or can he take negative feedback, Back to you, Instead of banning me fight your corner and tell me cos I am pissed of with your sarcism of people ,Its ok you closing threads but its the sarcistic way you do it.. I really hope you dont ban me,but If you do It will prove my point..Back to you Moriarty..Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

He's a ****ing brilliant mod! Whatever your smoking, take it over to Feedback.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 D3

What defines a brilliant moderator ? Sarcasm ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭redsupper

If he stops Ecksor from banning me the I will love him :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭MickFarr

I have to agree with you on that. I've noticed it enough but not much you can do. I wouldn't want his job! :p

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,932 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

Take it to feedback if you have a problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,979 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Banning you won't prove anything other than that you are incapable of following simple rules. Making a new account to circumvent a banning? Bannable offence. And you posted in the wrong section. Theres a feedback forum.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,932 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

Thread closed and D3 banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

;(

Where is the love?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement