Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kicking King

Options
  • 18-03-2005 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭

great performance. just stuck a few quid on him just to have something to cheer at in the race. Beef Or Salmon was a disaster!

I'm sure lots of you had backed Kicking King at ridiculous prices - brag away and make us all sick !!

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Backed him because he was from LetterLand.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Chonaic

Ive been backing him since the arkle last year, net winnings estimated = 2700.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭PADDYPOKER

I backed him at 35/1 so happy days.
    I'd have loved to have been the person who backed him at 990/1 on the exchanges after it was announced "he was a non runner in the Gold Cup!"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Same with me Chonaic, although im in for a little* bit more of a return. Well done to everyone who backed him.

*well a hell of a lot more of a return.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

PADDYPOKER wrote:
    I backed him at 35/1 so happy days.
    I'd have loved to have been the person who backed him at 990/1 on the exchanges after it was announced "he was a non runner in the Gold Cup!"

yes - I am delighted about that !! these smart arses that lay horses at huge prices knowing that they are likely to be withdrawn (i.e. Best Mate) need a kick on the arse every now and again !

• Advertisement
Advertisement