Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Questions about battlestar galactica

Options
  • 18-03-2005 3:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭

:) I absolutely love this show, I think it's great science fiction and drama. But I have a few questions about the show and I would appreciate anyone answering them for me if it isn't any trouble to them.
    1- On the original series, how was everything resolved in the end, from finding Earth to defeating the Cylons ? SPOIL AWAY, DETAILS PLEASE!

2- Why do they constantly show that guy "HELO" who was stuck on CAPRICA ? I mean they're is clearly no hope for him. Am I wrong?

3- Is it just me, or is TRICIA HELFER the best female sci-fi villain ever?

4- When that cylon said that ADAMA was a Cylon, did anyone else get the feeling that he was talking about the man's son and not the Commander?

5- Aside from boomer, number six and cylon centurions, how many cylons are there on battlestar galactica?

6- I saw an article on about BSG on tvguide here... http://www.tvguide.com/tv/coverstory/ :)
    [/IMG]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

2- Why do they constantly show that guy "HELO" who was stuck on CAPRICA ? I mean they're is clearly no hope for him. Am I wrong?

Have you watched Kobol's Last Gleaming yet? lol, RDM said that they originally only brought Helo back as he liked the actor (Tahmoh Penikett) portrayed Helo, but they later had a great idea for a plot. So...
    3- Is it just me, or is TRICIA HELFER the best female sci-fi villain ever?

Hmm...there was Alice Kirge as the Borg Queen in First Contact...
    4- When that cylon said that ADAMA was a Cylon, did anyone else get the feeling that he was talking about the man's son and not the Commander?

Actually the entire point of him saying that was to sow mistrust between Adama and El Presidente, which worked.
    5- Aside from boomer, number six and cylon centurions, how many cylons are there on battlestar galactica?

Who knows?
    6- I saw an article on about BSG on tvguide here... http://www.tvguide.com/tv/coverstory/ :)
    [/IMG]

Well TV Guide loves the new Galactica, apparently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

1- On the original series, how was everything resolved in the end, from finding Earth to defeating the Cylons ? SPOIL AWAY, DETAILS PLEASE!

They didn't. They found the location of Earth in the ruins on Kobol but the series was cancelled after the end of season two with Earth unfound. They did pick up a signal from a moon landing in one episode so they must have been getting close :)

There was a really really awful spin-off series called Galactica 1980, set in the eighties, in which they did find Earth, but it was too technologically backward to be of any help to them. They deliberately led the fleet away again to avoid leading the Cylons there. About the only good things about it were a cameo appearance by Dirk Benedict as Starbuck, and the appearance in one episode of a cylon designed to look like a human. The less said about Doctor Zee and Superscouts the better. :D

Advertisement