Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oulart

Options
  • 17-03-2005 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭

Did anybody watch Go Racing on TV3 last Thursday? I was half watching it and thought I heard Dessie Hughes putting up Oulart as his bet of the festival. Can somebody confirm this? The horse is running in the 5:20 today.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Dac51

Got a tip for it this morning. Available now at 12/1 on boylesports.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

Dac51 wrote:
    Got a tip for it this morning. Available now at 12/1 on boylesports.com

That's interesting to hear. Was it from a reliable source? Did you get any more information on how it's expected to go (i.e. good each way chance, absolute certainty etc.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

It's a big tip alright...
    I'm not on myself as money already matched but would bop on if had any money floating about...

Good ew value if you can get that price...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

he has never run on ground as good as this though ? Interesting - must keep an eye out and see if he shortens up much

from Pricewise this morning...
    All week everyone has been telling me that Ravenswood is a certainty for the Pertemps Final that closes the day and there is no doubt he’s a wellhandicapped horse on old form or that he caught the eye in his qualifier at Haydock last time.
    Provided he doesn’t bounce – and he shouldn’t because he didn’t have too hard a time at Haydock – then he will go well, but he’s certainly not the strongest of stayers and I just wonder whether the bit of rain we had yesterday may make him susceptible to a finisher.
    The improving horses like The Dark, Attorney General and Basilea Star fit that bill, but the one I most like the look of is Oulart from the Hardy Eustace yard of Dessie Hughes.
    A thorough stayer, he is going to improve massively for the better ground, and gets in here on a feather weight.
    Oulart worked very well after racing at Leopardstown recently and is peaking at just the right time, so the 16-1 on offer this morning looks decent value.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

Wins at 10/1, turns a miserable day into a profitable one just like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭tibor

i Love you guys.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Kulgan

Thanks Guys :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Cheers guys, my back is no longer shirtless... :D

what a pisser. I decided not to back it. Ravenswood had a lot of support - so I went with that instead. Fair play to the tipster !!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭fintan

just a quick than you, i managed to get him at 11-1 means im up for the three days so far :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

I've backed this horse the last three times he's run and in my stupidity I thought he was running friday. I got there just in time though and he carried my biggest bet of teh week to victory. Hence why I wasn't posting last night....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

thanks alot guys. Im now up for the whole week from being down quite a bit.

Advertisement