Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Any Club Release Birds Yet

Options
  • 17-03-2005 1:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Just wondering if anybody out there knows of any club that has released birds recently. My local Gun club are hoping to release mature birds inthe next few days. Will try to get some pics and post the on the site for all to
    see.

Cound't do any harm to show just how much work most clubs put in to restocking lands with birds.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

Last year we restocked a small lake in my area with over 400 young ducks provided for by the nargc.
    we are hoping to do the same this year.
    As for phesants we realased over 500 last year. over 300 killed when a mink broke in the phesant cage and killed them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

we put in 1200 phesants and 500 ducks each year.Although I dont think we will be doing it this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭allnight_2002

Here are some pic's of the 100 mature hen's that were released by me local club last week.

Advertisement