Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOL BB meter is refusing my password

Options
  • 16-03-2005 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭

Im trying to see my usage in the IOL BB page and when it ask's for my username and password it wont log in saying my username or password is incorrect.

Does anyone get this aswell? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭halkar

I have IOL BB over 6 months and never managed to see my stats. Same as yours, will not take my password.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭halkar

I was just messing around it again few minutes ago and it was refusing to let me in. I have changed the username without the @IOLBB and it worked :D
    try again and use your username without @IOLBB added, might work. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Yea its worked for me now, cant understand how it used to work with @iolbb

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭TimTim

Odd, I've been using IOLBB since July '03 and it would never take my account with the @iolbb added on to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

well it worked for me, i thought that what halkar said was another way other than using the username with @iolbb.
    It worked for me with @iolbb up untill yesterday, but from reading other threads i thought maybe esat were having so probs. with it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement