Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for a practice Partner

Options
  • 16-03-2005 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Basically im looking for some tips on where are the best places to go to pick up a game of tennis in dublin.Im not a club member so basically im looking to meet someone for a game/practice a couple of times a week.Up until 2 years ago i played alot in U.C.D so im basically looking to get involved again.Any advice? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Do UCD not offer membership to former students or to ordinary members of the public? I'm pretty sure most clubs in colleges do that. If you mail the UCD Tennis Club, I'm sure they'll be able to point you in the right direction.

You could always put up a notice on the club's notice board outlining what you're looking for, your standard etc.

There's also a UCD forum here on boards, I can copy this thread there if you like?

Sorry I can't be of more help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Young Siward

I play a bit down in UCD too. If you wanted to play there you could always come down on the Wednesday nights from 6-8ish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭almostagassi

id recommend joining a club, or better yet, tennisireland.com

(tennisireland.ie) have a list of tournaments coming up around dublin.

Advertisement