Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24 On Rte Two.

Options
  • 16-03-2005 12:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi, newbie to the boards here. Just wanted to let you know I e-mailed RTE about season four of 24 and they relplied saying that it would be broadcast from the 6th of May at 21:00. Not sure if I want to believe them or not, or if it has been posed on the boards, but I just thought I'd let you know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

6th of May at 21:00.

Don't rush to put it on now.

Well haven't been keeping up with it on Sky so I think I try again then. From what I have seen its not as good as pervious season. Maybe it will pick up.

I have to say I miss the boards thread on 24. But cann't look at spoilers, mustn't look, must look away.

What day is the 6th of May?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

it's a Friday
    bad day to broadcast it imo. when they showed it on a Tuesday it was perfect. my mother will be pleased as she hasnt seen any of it on Sky yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

FFS! MAY! what are they playing at! last season we were ahead of Sky... I think, either that or we were right up their ass, and I mean Friday, that sucks! I work Friday nights, RTE are sh!te and I hope they all burn in hell!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭radiospan

Thanks for the news. I wonder will they be showing it at a prime time slot or will they have it tucked away closer to midnight, seeing as many people will have seen it already?

FFS! MAY! what are they playing at! last season we were ahead of Sky... I think, either that or we were right up their ass, and I mean Friday, that sucks! I work Friday nights, RTE are sh!te and I hope they all burn in hell!

I think Sky where very quick on the up take of the show this time round, their not that far behind the states.
    Thanks for the news. I wonder will they be showing it at a prime time slot or will they have it tucked away closer to midnight, seeing as many people will have seen it already?

Lets hope not, but know RTÉ that will prob be the case after about 4 episodes. Look what the did to the practice.

Every week they interrupted with gone to the dogs and then they said know one is watching it lets put it on at 3 in the morning. No one is watching because you interrupted with gone to the dogs every second week. You fools.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

RTE wil rape 24 the same way they raped That 70's Show.

RTE wil rape 24 the same way they raped That 70's Show.

6 feet under
    The Practice
    Grounded for Life
    CSI
    Law And Order:CI

most of their american output.

I give desparate housewifes 2 years before they start raping them too.

Advertisement