Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DJ Z-Trip mixes

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭Drum boy

Yeah. good stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Hoochiemama

whatever about his choice of songs, you cant deny he's good at mixing and i praise anyone that can mix hip hop cos every DJ will tell you thats its hard to do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Klimseven

Z-Trip is f ucking class. If you can, get Future Primitive Sound Session II, with DJ Shortkut I think...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

whatever about his choice of songs, you cant deny he's good at mixing and i praise anyone that can mix hip hop cos every DJ will tell you thats its hard to do

Not really, I saw scratch and he has the bpms counted on his records and has em labeled so theres not much to mixing em really and its not harder than mixing any other type of music either.

Advertisement