Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband discussion on Today FM any minute now

Options
  • 15-03-2005 7:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Check it out Matt Copper on The Last Word 100-102 FM

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

tuned in now, has it been on already?

anyone from IrelandOffline on it to give out about the caps, upload speed etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Scruff wrote:
    tuned in now, has it been on already?

anyone from IrelandOffline on it to give out about the caps, upload speed etc?
    Don't think it's been on yet. IOFFL, Eircom and Smart will be on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Its on in two mins!!!

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Nothing new or to interesting, same old eircom ****e. It took a little bit of competition from smart for eircom to get their finger out of their arse and now they say they are committed to giving their customers the best sevice they can...........a load of boll.ox.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Paul007

I particularly liked the comment from Redmond regarding line fails, apparantly Eircom will do all they can to provide a service to anyone committed to ordering broadband.

Strange really, as I received a letter last month from Eircom saying I can't get broadband. They certainly didn't try to facilitate me in any way.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Subc

pft what do you think, it's all a bunch of publicity and you don't even need to listen to the radio to know what he's going to say, always the same stuff:
    we want to provide the best service possible and best support to our customers, blah blah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭thejollyrodger

same old drivel. Cross between , not knowing the basic terms and having to explain everything to rehashing the Eircon mantra.

ireland offline were off the ball and didnt use the prime time to deliver the killer questions

What about the sky high cost of line rental and LLU is taking FAR too Long !!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

ireland offline were off the ball and didnt use the prime time to deliver the killer questions

Matt Cooper doesn't work for IrelandOffline.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

damien.m wrote:
    Matt Cooper doesn't work for IrelandOffline.
    Thats what i was thinking too LOL!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

We're back on a 6pm. Tune in, email in comments to lastword@todayfm.com and txt in comments to 085 4100 102

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭colin300

Yeah it was a good interview. Well done to JWT.
    They never allow a more in depth conversation and plus they need eircom so they can tear that joke of a company apart.
    I think it was a bad idea to drop the 512k service as not alot of people need a faster speed. They could have just split the service. But then again that needs an infrastructure eircom just dont have.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Couch Potato

Well done John you came across very well ...

I missed the start - were Smart and Eircom invited ?

Who was the american fella ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

From ENN I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Anybody have a rip? I was in work and missed it. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Rip here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Ah, cheers. :)

Advertisement