Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broadband in South Louth

Options
  • 15-03-2005 6:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Folk's

Looking for a bit of help, I live in south Louth, outside of Drogheda and we have a distinct lack of broadband and I have a distinct lack of knowledge on broadband. What I'd like to know if anybody could recommend a service that is available to somebody in the sticks, I have heard about smart telecom, Digiweb, ripwave etc, but don't know if it is available or if it is any good.

Thanks for you help

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

For some reason possibly connected to innate intelligence and local flair for entrepenuerial activity it must be said that Louth and Meath are rotten with Wireless services.

Digiweb are one, http://www.net1.ie/ is another and I have heard of others but cannot point you to them. fear not :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Net1 are helpful,they were to come round to my house tonite,no sign of them yet,iam not happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 brazz

thanks guys

Advertisement