Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marvel Legends

Options
  • 15-03-2005 6:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Hey Ive been collecting Marvel Legends for a while now I have most of them I want to know if anyone else gets them

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 lucius fox

I do, there great.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Yeah. I got all of the first set except Cap America, but didn't get a chance to pick up the others.

Recently though Planet Ace (has been in the city for a while) has moved into larger premises here and has got more models in stock. As soon as I get enough cash i'm going in to clear him out of the next few series :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Centurion Angel

Planet Ace where is that cause I to go to Dublin and did you every try to bring 10 of them home on a bus its not easy, at the moment I need to get Gambit and The Punisher from series 4, Jugernaut and Deadpool(can't wait to get him he's one of my all time favorites) from series 6, Vision ,Hawkeye ,Apocalspye from series 7, Black Widow which should be in the post to me and Doc. Ock from series 8 and series 9 are not out yet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

I live in Derry - up't north.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Centurion Angel

Dublins closer for me anyway, I have reserved all of series 9 and the cool thing about series 9 is, collect them all and you can put together a Giant Galactus figure (you get a part of Galactus whch each figure) which till now no figure has done him justice. I cant wait for the Black Panther figure which I think its going to be in series 10 it looks great

• Advertisement
Advertisement