Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

utvip clicksilver cap

Options
  • 15-03-2005 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭

my utv broadband has a 8gig cap.Does this include downloads and uploads?
    Anyone know?or just downloads?

regards kieran

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

It's just downloads you have unlimited uploads.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭kmb

Thanks for the info.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 fly.on.the.wall

Just wondering... do UTV customers have a facility to view how much of their download limit is left? And if so, where can i get access to it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭Shred

Go Here and click on 'my account on the left to login to your account. There's a bandwidth usage link there. Beware though - this isn't very reliable and, as far as I can make out, is only updated eachtime you log off from clicksilver.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Shred wrote:
    Go Here and click on 'my account on the left to login to your account. There's a bandwidth usage link there. Beware though - this isn't very reliable and, as far as I can make out, is only update eachtime you log off from clicksilver.

Or here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭Shred

dub45 wrote:

My favourites have been updated :o

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Shred wrote:
    My favourites have been updated :o

Actually the one you gave came in very handy for something else:) Thanks.

Advertisement