Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Question (iol,esat)

Options
  • 15-03-2005 2:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭

I have IOL(ESAT) BB+ at the moment and i am paying €47 a month just wondering what day my BB will be upgraded and to what speed 1mb or 2mb?? and what will the cap be??
    I know this is probably posted in that otther thread but its like 8 pages long and hard to find a defo answer so all im looking for is

IOL BB+
    upgrading to (?)mb
    will upgrade on the (day) of (month)
    the new cap will be (?)GB

Could someone copy and paste the few lines above and fill in whatevers in the brackets
    Thanks(BY THE WAY IM LOOKING FOR DEFINATE ANSWERS NOT GUESS's) :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

2mb
    4th of april
    nobody knows the caps yet, they haven't disclosed this info.

you are, in fact, a lazy bastid

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=2491664#post2491664

Most info on the DSL upgrade (iol,esat,etc.) is on that thread. Moriarty will probably lock this thread when he's next online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭The General

Infini wrote:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=2491664#post2491664

Most info on the DSL upgrade (iol,esat,etc.) is on that thread. Moriarty will probably lock this thread when he's next online.

I nkow i seen that thread but there'a a lot of posts and a lot of waffle. anyway im finished with this thread now got most of the info i needed. thanks fella
    2mb
    4th of april
    nobody knows the caps yet, they haven't disclosed this info.

you are, in fact, a lazy bastid
    Thanks for the info, do i care if im lazy? NO!
    I got what i needed and thats that

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Do I care that you're an ignorant little bastard that's now banned for a week?

No!

aahahahaha, see what I did there? eh? EH? \o/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement