Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 spoilers (thats SPOILERS)

Options
  • 15-03-2005 1:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭

From the latest American TV Guide:
    Can't Wait for the New Season?
    Take an Exclusive Peek into Galactica's Future

Come July, when Battlestar Galactica returns with 10 new episodes, the destinies of crew members and their spacecraft will be up in the air (and, seemingly, down for the count). Till then, here's six tantalizing tidbits:

1. After a shocker next week, someone not cut out for the job will be thrust into a commanding position.

2. "An epiphany strikes our heroes," says executive producer David Eick. They begin to understand that "It's not in their best interest to continue running," he says. Expect a major battle on the planet Kobol.

3. President Roslin's cancer-induced visions will lead her to become something of a prophet to her supporters. Like Moses, she wants to lead her flock to the promised land--in this case, Earth.

4. We'll learn why the Cylons wanted one of their own--the Sharon clone--to make a baby with a human.

5. No longer the confused wimp under the intoxicating control of Number Six, a newly energized Baltar will start gaining power and driving his own agenda.

6. Stranded on Caprica, top gun Starbuck will undergo profound changes in her kill-'em-on-sight attitude about the Cylons. For now, at least.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

Oh god, its like being on a desert island full of horny fit birds.... and being married....

I don't know if i should.... how big a spoiler is it?

I already know
    adama won't die..

• Registered Users Posts: 20,941 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Uhm, the first two paragraphs aren't spoilers, unless you count that there's going to be a new season and people's destinies are going to be "up in the air" as a spoiler :p

The rest of the spoilers aren't major spoilers. More as in "we'll learn why..." kind of spoilers but don't say why.

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭c0y0te

Who cares....as long as they bring back BSG... AND FAST!! :)

Advertisement