Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iol----drive me mad

Options
  • 13-03-2005 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

just thought id share a story.

i ordered my bb off iol(esatbt) back in december, got it shortly afterwards,set it up and did my wizard test and all failed.

rang them up and they were telling me do this and that,swapping me between technical suppport(TS) and customer care(CC) which u would agree gets quiet annoying

this went on for about 4 weeks and then somebody actually makes a discovery that my bb was cancelled back in the first week in january( i didnt do it and they had no explanation).

so they decided to hook me back up which needed a new go-live date of 15 days later which i waited for......and what happened then do u think............. yes u've guessed it...still no internet

so off i go phoning again, being swapped around between TS and CC and they decide my modem must be broken...send it back and they will replace it

so get my replacement modem which i go to set-up and u've guessed it...still no internet

i ring again and i find my account was cancelled again

now have it working but surely all these probles could have been found first day

i think i know what i will be doin already after my 3 month trial

anyone else find they have had probs with their TS or CC

Advertisement