Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fisheye for Sale

Options
  • 13-03-2005 1:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭

for sale forum in future, do it again and I will remove your posting privileges.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭moonboy

ah hhhh if only i didnt just spend my life savings on a mac..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

i will give u a tenner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭GoofySkater

Beks wrote:
    I'm looking for around 500 euros

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Is it the full fisheye or the diagonal one? I have a minolta fit one and they are a great lens. I don't use it anymore as I have a canon now but I can't afford to buy it at that price. I can offer €400. That's about as low as I can go as I can get it for €460 from Germany and I'm a bit strapped after shelling out for a 10-22mm lens that cost me a lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Beks

FX Meister wrote:
    Is it the full fisheye or the diagonal one? I have a minolta fit one and they are a great lens. I don't use it anymore as I have a canon now but I can't afford to buy it at that price. I can offer €400. That's about as low as I can go as I can get it for €460 from Germany and I'm a bit strapped after shelling out for a 10-22mm lens that cost me a lot.

Well I'd let it go for E420 for definite, if you could stretch to that, because that's how much I could get another new lens for (excluding postage) from my dad. i'd be willing to sell it for that because then I'd only be losing out a small amount which is better than having a useless lens!

I'm very keen to sell it to you, so drop me a line and we can sort it out!
    Beks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Ok no problem, I'll take it for €420. Just to confirm, it is brand new isn't it? And it comes with the box and everything? Where are you based? I'm on the northside of dublin myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

Why can't you use the 'FOR SALE' forum like everyone else? Selling outside of this forum is against the rules, don't do it again please!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement