Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

8th scale Nitro Club North Dublin

Options
  • 12-03-2005 10:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey Guys

About ten years ago back in the UK I formed and ran a big R/C 10th scale
    electric club in the NW of England Now very soon I shall be moving to Navan and looking to get something going over there if you are interested
    PM me and lets get this thing underway :p
    btw also had my own model shop I am willing to offer any help to anyone wishing to get into nitro racing just ask :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭goldwing

Come 2 Kilkenny instead they have everything up in dublin and myself and Plug are dieing to meet other people interested and iam sure there are lots of other people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭CHUCKLEZ

Or even cork Me and my bro ar the same as Goldwing and plug lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Devion

haha im on my ownsome :( in ennis and all 3 locations r a long way.

unless the gov decided to build a nice BIG motorway :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭CHUCKLEZ

haha Move to dublin lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 EOD

David have you moved to Navan yet?. If you check out our local nitro website you can see we are well on our way to getting a full scale club up and running and we'd like to invite your input once you hit our shores. We meet up most Sunday evenings and you can get our contact details from the website and come over to see us.

Good luck with the move and see you soon. Enda.:cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement