Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech Driving Force Pro in limerick

Options
  • 12-03-2005 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53,930 ✭✭✭✭

hey lads are they any good gaming shops which would have a Logitech Driving Force Pro steering wheel for the ps2

they must be good gaming shops in limerick which have them

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Pc World might have some, its unlikely that u will get the exact one you're looking for though.......

• Registered Users Posts: 53,930 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Axel wrote:
    Pc World might have some, its unlikely that u will get the exact one you're looking for though.......
    i rang them up they dont have them :( any where else

Smyths, Argos or Gamestop? Did you try any of them?

i was looking through logitech website they said that

Compustore Limerick
    A10-A12 Riverside Park
    Dock Road
    Limerick City

might have them

does any one have this compustore number and would ye think they have them

rang up argos they said they didnt have them gamestop i didnt try yet

Compustore closed down a while ago...... :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

compustore on the dock road shut down. other places you might want to try is Game on Cruises Street, although I dont know whether they have it or not.

I would be sure that if they did not that they would be able to order it for you.

compustore on the dock road shut down. other places you might want to try is Game on Cruises Street, although I dont know whether they have it or not.

I would be sure that if they did not that they would be able to order it for you.
    thanks lads for the help

ill ring game today

game told me they dont take orders any where else lads

either smyths are you last hope or one of the other branches of compustore. either in Galway cork or tullamore, or dublin

gamestop should have it, they are selling it on their website

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?cookie%5Ftest=1&product_id=801681

• Advertisement

either smyths are you last hope or one of the other branches of compustore. either in Galway cork or tullamore, or dublin

gamestop should have it, they are selling it on their website

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?cookie%5Ftest=1&product_id=801681
    i knew about that gamestop one but will it cost alot to ship it over hear and will it work on my ps2 here my ps2 is chipped so

I would assume that you might have to pay customs something, what I do not know.

whether or not it will work on and irish machine, you would be better off asking someone in the PlayStation forum or contacting gamestop.com themselves.

what I can tell you is that if it has to be plugged in separately it will require an adaptor to bring its power source from 110 volts (which is what they use in the states) to 220 Volts (which is what they use here )

actually i have a better idea

copying this over to playstation forum someone there might be able to help you get this in ireland.

actually i have a better idea

copying this over to playstation forum someone there might be able to help you get this in ireland.
    how do i copy it over
    do i just start a new thread

its already copied just go to the drop down menu at the top and select games -> playstation

this thread is already there .

Advertisement