Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody else experiencing problems with the iolbb usage calculator

Options
  • 12-03-2005 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

My usage for March seems to be showing up as my total usage since sign up (november)....Has anyone else got this problem?? Will I be charged for the extra upload/download traffic showing up for March??

What number do I call to query this??? Every time I try and ring I am sent around in circles by a pre-recorded ball breaker....

Thanks for helping.......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭dl

turbit wrote:
    My usage for March seems to be showing up as my total usage since sign up (november)....Has anyone else got this problem?? Will I be charged for the extra upload/download traffic showing up for March??

What number do I call to query this??? Every time I try and ring I am sent around in circles by a pre-recorded ball breaker....

Thanks for helping.......

You will get Customer care on 1904 (eventually..!)

The usage calculator seems to get stuck every once in a while and sometimes it can be nearly a week behind. I rang once, they said 'it happens' and just freed it up!

What usage appears on the history page, mine recently changed to 7.5Gb total download since December 2003 -- Errmmmm.... I Don't Think So..!

It's their problem, let them worry about it. I suggest sending an email to customer care, keeping a copy for reference should they give you any hassle in the future.

dl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 turbit

My total is about 8.5gb, which is about right...March however is the same, which is not about right...I'll give them a ring...

Advertisement