Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jadakiss answers piggybank.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

fat joes reply was 10x better than jadas if you actually listen to the two, neither are actually any good and even make piggy bank sound good in comparision.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Ay Cee

I heard the Joe & Jada tracks before the 50 one. So I thought I'd check out his track to see what it all started over.

Holy Jaysus!!! If I put out a track that bad against 2 guys who could lyrically obliterate me...I'd run & hide! That Piggy Bank track is woeful!

maby its just the beat and hook but piggy bank is something id listen to again where as the other two i wouldnt they where pretty weak.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

I prefer jadas and joes tracks because they're stronger disses. 50 cent said that on piggybank he was just calling them out. He was going to see what they said and then reply, so we'll have to wait for 50's response. Also jadakiss has challenged 50 to a live rap battle with a prize of $1 million. Jadakiss said 50 can choose the judges. It'll never happen but it would be cool.

I read somewhere that apparently he has taken him up on the offer and upped it to 3million. Im a 50 fan (jada too but not as much) and I just dont think he could win a battle against jadakiss there on different levels lyrically but he might try to disprove everyone and take him on.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Ay Cee

Or else Eminem will ghost write stuff for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

*lol*

Jada will kill him.
    It's a damn shame NAS isn't going to reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭Drum boy

Jada's is class! "You aint got shot lately so wat's ur next album gonna b about"!

Joe's is good too, like the idea of this rap battle!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭Drum boy

OH yeah, on that site, there's a link to a thing of The Game slagging G-Unit!
    You guys were saying that at the Snoop gig he did the "suk my dik" thing, well he does it but with G-Unit in it!

yea the vid was grainy looked like it was taken on a phone but you could just about make out what was happening.

• Advertisement
Advertisement