Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scrubs - Season 1 and Season 2 on DVD this Summer?

Options
  • 12-03-2005 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,835 ✭✭✭✭

According to Buena Vista's preliminary R2 DVD Summer Release Schedule, both Scrubs Season 1 and Season 2 will be released this Summer.

Great news.. as those first two seasons are brillant! Not that Season 3 and 4 are bad.. but they haven't got the same freshness as Season 1 and 2.

They are both still to-be-confirmed but here's hoping..!

Anyways, link here!
    Buena Vista's preliminary R2 summer schedule, with some highly anticipated titles making their R2 debut alongside a slew of new releases....

30-May-05 Alias Season 3
    06-Jun-05 Ladder 49 - TBC
    13-Jun-05 The Aviator - TBC
    13-Jun-05 Rounders Special Edition
    20-Jun-05 Shall We Dance
    27-Jun-05 Scrubs Series 1 - TBC
    27-Jun-05 Home Improvement Season 1
    27-Jun-05 The Golden Girls Season 1
    04-Jul-05 The Life Aquatic - TBC
    11-Jul-05 Darkness - TBC
    11-Jul-05 Fantastic Four
    18-Jul-05 Sling Blade Special Edition
    18-Jul-05 Clerks Special Edition
    08-Aug-05 Tarzan 2
    15-Aug-05 Scrubs Series 2 - TBC
    22-Aug-05 Cursed

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Boltblack

Wahey the Golden Girls is coming out , I know that is prob the saddest thing i have ever said, but a few years ago went on holidays to florida and managed to see loads of episodes, it was brilliant. (i know what your thinking why the hell was I watching Tv while on hols in Florida but I guess I am that big a loser, did'nt watch that much now just The Golden GIrls

• Registered Users Posts: 20,949 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Yep, Scrubs Season 1 is available to preorder off Amazon now, June 27th as advertised. No sign of Season 2 on amazon yet though.

• Moderators Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭LFCFan

Any sign of Arrested Development series 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,835 ✭✭✭✭Basq

LFCFan wrote:
    Any sign of Arrested Development series 2?
    No.. actually no signs yet!

And if so.. expect it on just Region 1 for now.

As a Region 2 release won't be out there til BBC2 finishes the second series, and they only finished the first series fairly recently. I don't know if they're even showing series 2 yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

season 1 should be just in time for my birthday.
    and season 2 is a few days before payday :)

win

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Tom

Play have Scrubs Season 1 available for pre-order, it is out on June 20th

Advertisement