Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whatever happened to the Bosstones?

Options
  • 11-03-2005 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭

This is a bit of a silly question, since if I was a 'proper' fan I'd know the answer, but does anybody know what happened to the Mighty Mighty Bosstones? I appreciate they weren't to everyone's taste but I liked them and it seems to me they must have strayed into the Bermuda Triangle after 'A Jackknife to a Swan' - I've done some brief Googling but can't seem to find anything on their split or what Dicky Barrett et al are up to these days. They could be working in Starbucks or they could all be dead for all the info I can find. Anyone know? Ta, Zaph.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭Drum boy

I've only ever heard 'I never had to knock on wood' but i havent heard anything about them for a while!

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Faddymackshyte

Saw them a few years back when they supported Sum 41 but nobody really listened to them......we all couldn't wait for the headliners to come on stage!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

Saw them a few years back when they supported Sum 41 but nobody really listened to them......we all couldn't wait for the headliners to come on stage!
    that is such a joke, sum 41 dont deserve to play support for the bosstones, let alone the other way round! :mad:

original poster:/ i'm not sure what they are up to at the mo, sorry....

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

prob dies out like the rest of ska punk...sniffle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭shivface

i loved them at sum41! havent heard much from them since tho. y'know in clueless ( if youve seen it ) at the party where theres a band on stage - thats them! crazy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

If I had known they were playing at the Sum 41 gig I would have gone. Was nearly going to go anyway...

Advertisement