Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Reconnection Free in April and May

Options
  • 11-03-2005 2:33pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭

OK, if there is an existing Eircom Line where your live with Soft Dialtone then your connection is free in April and May. Some lines without Soft Dialtone may qualify too, ask Eircom on 1901 . Ceasing an Eircom line is free during April and May as well.

If you have no current service but have soft dialtone and you don't know the previous number or if you want to prequalify a line for BB before connecting it and paying then dial in 199000 and the PREVIOUS number will be spoken back to you by the system, this works on all lines BTW .

The PREVIOUS number may be on the line test database with a PASS .

As the offer starts on April the 1st I thought I'd better mention it now :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Redshift

I'm not so sure about the test on a ceased line, My brother recently moved into a new place which had a soft dial tone. We checked the number on the line checker and it failed. But then it came up as a pass a few days after getting it reconnected.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

was that with the new number Redshift ?

Advertisement