Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Mayo

Options
  • 11-03-2005 9:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Thanks to all who took the trouble to reply to my original post. I'm afraid I was unable to make the info evening in the TF.

Are there any views on the offering from westnet?

http://www.westnet.ie

The website seems a little incomplete at the moment. The link for the prices doesn't seem to go anywhere.

"Castlebar-based WestNet announced plans to introduce high speed wireless broadband service throughout Mayo."

"Throughout Mayo" - Could this be true? Do they mean they will be able to supply wireless broadband to anyone in Mayo regardless of location?

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,793 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Shane_Y wrote:
    "Throughout Mayo" - Could this be true? Do they mean they will be able to supply wireless broadband to anyone in Mayo regardless of location?
    That's the plan, within reason. PM me for more info.

Advertisement