Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Is Ur Favorite Form Of Bmx Riding

Options
  • 11-03-2005 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

Which form of bmx riding do you prefer to do or watch?
    racing?
    trails?
    real street?
    skate park?
    flatland?
    any or all of the above?

I like to watch all,riding wise trails and skatepark but I appreciate the rest also.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

whatever way is the most obscure...

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭Egyptian

Flatland is amazing to watch.....

Tried to learn some stuff when I was younger,

(failed miserably)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭thafitz

flatland or real street, but i do like them all except for racing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭smois

street is my fave to watch.. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

i like the bmxin in Gravity GAmes especially street and vert :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 themadman88m

Dirt, vert and racing. Why dosent hardly anyone like racing??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

caus ders hardly any tricks like tailwhips etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭hum

i love flatland, gave it up for a while due to the LC coming up in a few months :mad: but be back into in the summer :D . best part is just taking some music and headphones into a big open car park and playing around on your bike, dosnt appeal to everyone i know but whatever, i do admire those vert and street fellas though.

hum.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wideangle

Flatland is class,its so hard to be good at it.Its so progressive as well,just when you thought no more flatland tricks were possible along come a new batch!!How do they thing of these tricks its so impossible ...but the manage it dont they! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭rideordie

I love real street..it's kinda hard for a girl 'cuz you can fall on the wheel with your tits :( but street and racing and vert are my passion.Flatland is ok to watch but doesn't really interest me 'cuz i like speed.. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Dub_Ster

at the moment im only lernin and i havent ridiin a bike in 7 years so im all rusty and getting my ballance back at the moment i wont bother getting my balance back and practicing my manuals , hops , and going back wards i wont touch askate park till i can manual about a 100 meters that way my balance skills are on top form , but id have to say dirt looks fun so does skate park and vert well thats along day down the road but im shore in my thirties il have one in my back garden :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭shagman

I've been BMXin 25 years and I can't manual for 100metres. I can ride skateparks though. :D .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 USB

wideangle wrote:
    Which form of bmx riding do you prefer to do or watch?
    racing?
    trails?
    real street?
    skate park?
    flatland?
    any or all of the above?

I like to watch all,riding wise trails and skatepark but I appreciate the rest also.

yo brother what's up? my fave bmxing is vert .dude did u ever hear of rampnrail .it's the best park for bmxing.####usb

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wideangle

Im in me 30s too,iits kool that Im not the only one anymore thats still riding.
    I cant really mannual either,but I never seem to remember to give it a try. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Park is fun to watch. Loopdy - loopdy :D

Advertisement