Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J-Lo

Options
  • 11-03-2005 12:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

...needs to be stopped! for many solid reasons - her lack of vocal ability, her dancing limited to about 5 moves, her ego, the way she thinks she's just little 'Jenny from the block' and tries to make out her success just fell into her lap even though she's so driven she'd step over her dead mother to get attention. but most of all? - her absolute lack of regard for animals.
    anytime I see her she is dressed in the fur of a poor animal slaughtered for her extreme vanity and repulsive need to show off her wealth. Not only that but she has just brought out a fashion line that consists mostly of fur that will unfortunately be copied by her many fans. As a big name in showbiz, her influence cannot be denied and its really sad to know she wants to make such a horrific thing as fur an object of desire.
    whats your opinion?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Stroller_burn

meh, i think all her dance moves look alike. Every single music video she does is the same (ab shots and all). She definitely lacks vocal talent but who cares in the music industry. As long as she's pretty she'll be around, unfortunately. The only thing she's done that I liked was In Living Color only because she wasn't on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

Eh why are you posting that here ?!? Jlo is pop not rap.

Shes a trained dancer and had a successful career in that before acting/music so your just wrong.

Oh and that poor little furry animal your worried about is usually chinchilla and thats nothing more than a furry rat. If your that against fur then your going to be very annoyed cause its back in fashion so bring your complaints over to the green issues board this is not the place to discuss that kind of stuff.

And whats this mean "her repulsive need to show off her wealth" and what she should buy her clothes in dunnes stores so you dont get offended, get a life kids cause if jlo's fashion sense is all you got to worry about then your seriuosly lacking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 b.bardot

eh Kristok, firstly its not just chinchilla, its rabbit, mink, seal who are killed in their millions thanks.

second of all, it was posted in the 'green' board as you call it.

and if you just want to argue about J- Lo, it's the very woman herself who considers her 'music' to be hip hop and rap. I wouldnt disagree with the fact that she's pop. bad pop. she's all music producers and glam but not much else. aside from my own personal objections to her - she's plain old talentless and it's just her beauty thats got her through life. and you know it.

she's anything but 'real'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭abccormac

Her new tune sounds like something being skinned alive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

b.bardot wrote:
    her beauty thats got her through life. and you know it.she's anything but 'real'

Again this is a rap board not the music board, what on earth makes you think i care enough to "know it", in fact i believe the point is i dont care at all.

chinchilla, rabbit and mink are all vermon and i dont remember seeing anyone wearing a seal coat ever but hey if they want to and can afford it big deal affects my life 0%, but again the point is i dont care about little fury animals go to the green board if its such a big issue in your life.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Klimseven

close this thread

Advertisement