Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finance and Venture Management

Options
  • 09-03-2005 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    i`ve put this course number 1 on my CAO because I thought it sounded really intresting. But I want some feedback from students who are doing it to see if its as good as it sounds. I know its only in its first year so there probably won`t be alot of people on here who do it so if you do finance tell me how that is (thats my 3rd choice). Oh and how is Economics done in college? It better not be simaller to the LC.

I do pass Maths and would expect a B, in Economics maybe a B or a high C and in Accounting i would expect an A or a B. I`m not very creative either so do you think i`d find the course hard? :confused:

Comments

Advertisement