Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

West End shows

• 09-03-2005 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭

Mods please move if not in the right place.

Going over to London during the summer and want to catch a show in the West End but not sure of which ones are good. The only one I know that's running is The Producers, and I'm tempted to go because I'm a big fan of the film and hear that it supposed to be a great show. Besides that, i'm stumped!

Any suggestions much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

IWhether you are a queen fan or not, We Will Rock you at the Dominion theatre is Fabulous! His Dark Materials is amazing if you love theatre sets. The Reduced Shaspeare Company are hilarious as well and put on a brilliant performance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 smoocher

blood brothers is a good one.
    however, and this is just my opinion, DONT go to the jerry springer one. it was a waste of 2 hours, i actually nodded off in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 emorgan

Guy and Dolls is coming to the West End in the summer. Ewan McGregor starring. Should be a good one. Ive seen Chitty Chitty Bang Bang & Mary Poppins (spot the immature poster) and they were fantastic. Just be aware of ticket prices : I had limited viewing for Mary Poppins, so can be worth spending the extra few quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Screensiren

Most of the long running west end shows are very good - Les Mis, etc.
    However, if you are not fussy about what you go to see and would like a bargain ( :D ), check out the following link:
    http://www.officiallondontheatre.co.uk/tkts
    Just make sure you stand in the right queue - one is for matinees and one is for the evening shows!

Alternatively the www.lastminute.com website often has some good theatre deals.... generally great if you're visiting london - hotels, etc

Enjoy!

Advertisement